lunes, 27 de octubre de 2014

Examples

Present Progressive.

1. My brother is becoming in zombie.
2. She is beginning a sing.
3. My dog is a biting the bone.
4. I am bringing food.
5. She is building a castle.

Past Progressive.

1. She was sleeping all night long.
2. Ariana was running at night.
3. Hector was eating in your home.
4. You were sleeping in the day.
5.I was remembering good times.

Past Simple.

1. I liked the movie last night.
2. He pronounced the words well.
3. You missed me last week.4. She used the correct word.5. They received a letter this morning.   Present Perfect.  1. We have just eaten and we are not hungry.2. I have already ordered the books.3. Have you ordered her book yet?4. Have you ever seen a camel crying?5. I have not slept in the past two days.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario